Sunday, April 14, 2013

Moving to a new Home

I did not mention that I would move to a new home.

Just got there yesterday and I am loving it.
Its in the woods so its quite I finally can relax a bit.

I loved this place when I was a kid..
Well what I still can remember from it.. Let me Explain.

When I was 7 years old I kept having this nightmares..
Everynight I dreamed about a creature standing at the end of my bed...
Whispering to me..

Telling me he was my friend and he would protect me..
Only if I did not tell my parents about him..

When I asked about his name..
He simply replied..
"Hospes"

After I while.. I was brave enough to tell my parents about him..
They said I was acting weird and my imagination was playing tricks with me..

I kept telling them about "Hospes" they said I had too stop or they would take me too what they called "A place where I could heal" or just hard said..  a Bedlam
I went there for 10 years..

Now they where different "Hospes" took me too different places every night..
Once we where on a hill and he said..

"Alex your parents dont understand you nobody does.. except me, I need you to trust me Alex"

I replied with simply saying "I do trust you"

"Do you?" He said
"You betrayed me Alex"
"You told your parents"

I did not know what to say but before I could think of anything he said

"Your parents.. Alex.. They will not live anymore after tonight.."

He smiled.

I cried then everything went dark.
The next day it was my birthday I turned 16..

I was never going to forget that moment..
A policemen came in.. he said

"Alex.. Northfield..  is that right?"
I said "Yes"
He replied with something that would stay with me the rest of my life

"Alex.. take a seat..." I set down "Last night.. there was an car accident.."
"Your parents.. got injured and where taken to the hospital.. your father did not make it.. your mother is still alive.."

I cried

He took me to the hospital to the room where my mother stayed.

"Mom!!" I shouted
"Alex.. come closer.."

I walked to her and she whispered something in my ear
"The thing.. you were talking about.. he exists.. I am so sorry..."
After that her heart stopped beating and that was it.

I was a child without parents in one day..

I got taken back to the Bedlam.. The policemen told me he would go with me to the funeral the next day..
And said that it was better if I got some sleep..

I dreamed..
"Alex.." something whispered but I was directly sure it was "Hospes"
"Alex.. he said again.. they are gone Alex.. now we can be happy.. and you will never betray me again"

He smiled.

I looked at him and I began to feel anger in my heart I wanted to kill it I shouted
"You.. Monster.. I hate you!.. Get out of my life.. I never want to see you again.."

He smiled

Then I woke up..

The dreams stopped after that..

And now I am here..

In my old home..

After that has passed I begin to realise..

It was real..

"Hospes"

I am going to get some sleep and take the dog out for a walk..
I am sorry if I made you guys confused..
I just needed to share it..

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment